With a camera in my hands since I was twelve, photography has been my life long passion.
- Seeing and capturing slices of life within the frame of the viewfinder, to see relationships that exist only for a moment — that is what I love to do, to express and to share.
- Sometimes these moments are fleeting as in a sporting event or a wedding
- Sometimes these moments are subtle like an expression or truth revealed in a street photo or portrait sitting
- Sometimes these moments seem eternal as in a landscape
- Sometimes these moments are created like in a still life….
Visually telling a story, communicating a message…moving viewers emotionally, intellectually and even to action is what I hope to do with my photography.